Your absolutely free download of POKERobot comes
complete with all of the following features:
Artificial Intelligence -
POKERobot’s secret lies in its use of Neural Nets and Genetic Algorithms.
Multiple Table Capability
- gives you the opportunity to run POKERobot on an unlimited number of tables.
Auto Screen Scrape
- POKERobot automatically recognizes each card in your hand.
- the program displays pot odds so that you know how much to call.
- the program automatically adds implied odds to your pot odds, giving you the
maximum betting advantage.
Chance To Win
- POKERobot uses opponent modeling, player stats and simulations to calculate
your chances of winning.
- recognizes the players betting pattern using an artificial neural network.
- memorizes the game styles of your opponents, and applies this information to
your implied and hand odds.
- POKERobot can randomly simulate games to determine which decision will be most
profitable for you (i.e. check, raise etc.).
Automatically Changes Playing Style
- you can customize your style of play to fit
real or play money tables while optimizing player assumptions.
Randomized Response Time
- this feature allows POKERobot to simulate the same unpredictable actions of a
Response time setting
- It's now possible to set the random response time interval in the settings.
- Just disable the Auto Play feature, and POKERobot will display tips and
statistics for you!
- Allows you to set a time limit for how long the POKERobot plays for you.
Hand strength bar
- POKERobot displays your hand strength automatically for easy monitoring.
- allows you to play the good hands, while POKERobot folds all bad hands
automatically. This mode allows for serious No-Limit gaming!
How does POKERobot make decisions about
what moves to make?
POKERobot calculates your chance to win, then
compares this with the pot odds. The result of this comparison is the advice
that POKERobot gives you.
How does POKERobot calculate my chances
Before beginning any calculations, POKERobot has
to collect information from several sources, including your cards, your position
and your opponents' bets. The betting pattern of the first opponent is then
transferred to POKERobot's neural network. The network is already 'trained' to
predict the next 101 hand strengths of an opponent (0%-100%). This procedure is
performed for all opponents, after which POKERobot determines 1 to 3 of the
strongest. POKERobot then stores all the information collected into a
hand-strength probability table.
POKERobot can also calculate the probability of an opponent having a certain
pocket hand. For example, if the opponent had double Jacks in the Flop, and you
calculated that he, at the time had a hand strength of 30%, then we can, thanks
to the hand-strength probability-table, find out the probability of our opponent
having double Jacks.
Finally, POKERobot has one very complex procedure to perform: the evaluation of
all possible card outcomes, for both the strongest opponents and the next
betting round. All outcomes for an opponent are weighted proportionally with the
card probability-table. The result is calculated with this formula:
Win-Loss+Tie/2 divided by all outcomes
The result is a very accurate prediction of your chances to win.